Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44

I had a great class today. I was very well rested, well hydrated, had proper electrolyte balance, and I had no stomach/nausea issues, having eaten at just the right time (for me, that's about 4 hours before class). If I were so well-prepared every day, I'd probably see a lot more progress in my practice! I do what I can, and I am feeling plenty motivated to prepare properly with more consistency, having seen how much difference it makes in my experience of class.

I had a wonderful first set of bow-pulling pose. I fell out of the right side just a couple of seconds before time was up, and I held the posture the whole time on the left hand side. I had pretty good form, too, relative to my past performance. Very very satisfying to see and feel improvements of any kind, and small improvements seem to show themselves almost every day now. It makes me so happy that I'm doing the challenge, reaching new levels in my practice.

i weighed myself today, and another 4 pounds or so are gone. That's a bit gratifying as well. It is hard to believe that we are nearing the halfway point in the challenge. In some ways it feels like we just started.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep at it, remembering days like these when it gets though. Things might be wavy at the moment but all the more reason to have a steady practice as a stabiliser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend how r u? nice to meet u, u hv a nice blog here,thk for sharing 6-^

    ReplyDelete