Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37--Okay!

I have no insight or important information to blog about today, just a short report.
Class was great. I actually had fun. I did every set of every posture, and at one point I zoned out completely. My body was doing the postures, but my mind floated away from me, free of all thoughts. It was just a fabulous class. No new huge progress, but i did every posture pretty much as well as I ever do them, nothing horrid or super-weak.

Four people from my studio are competing at the National Yoga Championships. Our state champ in the women's division did her set for us near the end of class. I'm looking forward to trying to see a bit of the competition online; I'm told that they are streaming it live.

Ahhh! I feel so good right now, relaxing, having had a lovely dinner after my lovely yoga class. I wonder if I will want a day off after the 101st day. Right now, I feel like I want to do a class a day for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment