Friday, January 15, 2010

16 Classes in 15 Days!

I did a double today! One in the bank! This is only the second time ever that I've done two classes in one day, so it's kind of a big deal to me.

It was great! I took a 4:30 PM class and just stayed on for the 6:30 PM class as well. I felt really good after the first class, had a surge of energy toward the end, and just decided to see how I'd fare in a second class. I honestly thought I'd end up hanging out in savasana a lot, but that didn't happen. I got a little dizzy and light headed in the standing series and ended up sitting out one set of standing bow-pulling pose, but otherwise did all of the postures and feel fantastic. A little more tired than usual, perhaps, but mostly just fantastic!

I love Bikram yoga.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you. I have never done that, so I'm glad to hear a first-timer's experience. And it must feel good to "have it in the bank," in case you want to spend the day at Disneyland or something :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! Congrats to you, that is really an achievement. (And it is NICE to have one in the bank like that.) I feel the same way in 2nd classes - I think you get a little bit high from all the oxygen, honestly, but it feels delicious once you're done!

    ReplyDelete