Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65: Lovely Day

We had the most beautiful spring weather today. I took my Buddy dog on a nice little walk (his leg is healing up nicely) and spent a lot of the day in the garden. Went to the last yoga class of the day at my studio.

I have no special progress or insight to report, but I felt good during class, feel great right now. I guess that's actually progress! I am getting to class, doing both sets of all the postures, and loving my practice. That's all I've got tonight, but that's more than enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. Where do you live? The weather here was nice, too. I was having such a good time outside that I went to the 5:30 PM class.
    -Bikram Believer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Oregon. We usually have a lot of rain this time of year.

    ReplyDelete