Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60! Woohoo!

We've made it to Day 60! This is the first challenge that I've ever done, and coming to this point feels HUGE to me.

Class today was interesting. I started out strong, felt as if I really had some focus during the standing series. It was an intensely humid class, and I was sweating buckets. I got very worn out, and I ended up drinking water at fixed firm. I sat out one set of camel, afraid of the water-in-stomach nausea, but also hoping to catch my breath. I wish that I had finished up strong, but I was drained, exhausted by the end.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like, at yoga. It's a new class every time, isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 60 - It is a big deal! And it is so true about every day being different. People always ask, "If you do the same 26 postures, doesn't it get boring?" I have to laugh...
    -Bikram Believer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is different everyday. We are different everyday. I guess that's why we never get bored of the 26 and 2!
    Congrats on making it to 60!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure feel like we start over each time. I know we have increased flexibility, muscle memory, whatever, but we never know what the yoga room will bring us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for getting to 60!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, congrats! That is such a HUGE accomplishment!! And yep, I totally agree with you... no matter how much yoga you do, it's still brand new every time. Which means that it never really gets boring. (Thank goodness for that!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It *should* feel huge, because it *is* huge! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete