Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 100

Another good class today.

And now I am up too late for somebody who's planning to finish off the challenge at a morning class!

My next door neighbors are having a party and have been drinking, speaking loudly, and playing Lady Gaga at full blast for hours and hours. Normally, this would piss me off to no end, but I'm not bothered. I think that all the yoga has me blissed out so that things don't get to me as easily.

I have happy plans to meet my best friend for brunch after yoga, and if the weather's good, we'll take Buddy to the dog park. I am so looking forward to tomorrow.

It is very exciting to think that we are only one class away from competing 101...

1 comment:

  1. Glad the party didn't upset you too much. I find it difficult to get mad when Gaga sings such silly lines as "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick/I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

    Congrats to you for finishing, despite the mouth vomit... I admire your determination.

    ReplyDelete